Followers

Friday 12 December 2014

ArtbyMiran DT card


Good morning fellow crafters and blog hoppers :)  Today starts a new Anything Goes Challenge over at ArtbyMiran Challenge Blog

I have used Kiki for my DT card this time, another adorable image by Mi Ran. :)  

I did have an awful time trying to get a reasonable photograph of the card though, its been so drab and dreary here .... guess thats Winter here then... brrrrr.   This was the best of a LOT of snaps taken. 




I raided my 12 x 12 stash box OK, ONE of them lol.... the blue box to be exact lol.. as I haven't ventured in there for a long time... so pleased I did.. as had forgotten just how many gorge papers I have... might have to take a look at the other 'few' boxes now :)  So  needless to say, I have no idea where I got the papers from.

I have also made a pair of earrings and carefully attached to the flower, Kiki has been coloured with copics, and the ticket, I hand made from a computer generated sentiment.  Just went around the edges with a ruler and brown copic pen.  (yes I do have a ticket die ....  I just like to make things a bit more difficult for myself lol)

So, please join in the fun with our fortnightly challenge... and make sure you check out the other DT girlies cards... all awesome as ever. :)

hugs Jackie 

No comments: