Followers

Friday 26 December 2014

Artby MiRan DT card.


Good Morning all, I hope everyone is having a fantastic Christmas, and that Santa brought you all lots of goodies yesterday. Enjoy the rest of the festive hols and I am sure a lot of you will have lots of new crafty stash to play with in the New Year :). I will be treating myself to a new laptop as th is ones days are nearly over.... 

Today starts a new challenge over at the ArtbyMiran Challenge Blog, and as always it is an ANYTHING goes challenge. 

I have used Olivia for my card this time, such a shame when I took the pictures (many of)... the day was so gloomy I had to use a flash, and it hasnt really shown up as nice as it could have, but I did do my best. 

Papers, embelllies all from stash... finally using some of the gorge papers I have had for a long time and not wanted to use lol... as y ou do ! ... sadly no idea where from.

Copics used to colour.

Right I am now off to finish clearing up after yesterday...oh dear... thats what happens when you have one too many 'sherberts'. LOL.... Have lots of fun joining in the fun on the challenge blog.  and above all... keep warm and safe... 

hugs Jackie 

1 comment:

Bastelmami-Sandra said...

Hi Jackie!
Awesome colouring.
Hugs Sandra