Followers

Tuesday 9 September 2014

First Polka Doodles DT card


Another first.. :) big smiles... I am so happy to be showing you my first DT card on the fabby Polka Doodles Design Team..  Make sure you pop over to the blog and check out all the fabby Digi Queens other cards... and join in the challenge that is also currently running. 

I have ... after many hours of trying to ch oose an image... lol... chosen Maddie Shy.. I a m just loving all of Nikkys images and also her fabby design papers and oooh oooh all the elements you can also get... (not got around to using the latter, YET lol)...



I coloured up Maddy with copics as per... still practicing the pleats.. lol...   the gorgeous DP's are by Nikky... from the CD called.. Rosebuds .. 

The likkle envie was a freebee from Michele Roos, how cute are these.. Crealies die for leaves and ribbon from stash...

off to colour up something special again lol.. have fun .. 

hugs Jackie xx 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

your card is beautiful hunny :)

hugs xx Cara xx

shampylou30 said...

Gorgeous card gorgeous colouring xxx

Christine L said...

HI Jackie
Oooh your card is so gorgeous... I'm loving the pink (it's a weakness of mine!)

I'm also showing my first Polka Doodles DT card this time... and I agree with you about how difficult it is to choose which image!! So we're a pair of newbies together... Go Team B!! x

Hugs
Christine x

verybellemakes said...

Hey Jackie! Love the colours, so gorgeous and girly!! x