Followers

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Bearly Mine Inspiration card

 Good Morning all, my turn to post an inspiration card for BearlyMine Challenge and Inspiration Blog
For a complete change I have used an adorably cute image from a CD....(sadly I cannot remember which one lol) doh,  I just fell in love with these and had to have a play, so the copics stayed out of sight for once LOL...

I have also been a tad naughty and used one of the papers from the Peach Dream set, which I know has been retired, but IS still available from Donna, details are given on the link shown, it just that the colours and design of the paper where just perfect Also used mini dots for the centre panel, Crafters Companion border die, leaf die by Crealies.  Tag die by Die-namics.


Have a fab day, and I hope you have drawn some inspiration from my card, using Donnas fabby papers. x.  

No comments: