Followers

Wednesday 27 August 2014

A little challenge between me and my bestie.

Had my bestie over last week, and 'we' set ourselves a wee challenge.... which was, she supplied various components,  in this case the gorge cut away frames.   of which had 3 parts total, I said, we HAVE to use two parts at least.....

So not only did I manage to finish my card in record time... CAS card.. another challenge rofl... but...between giggling and me TRYING to cook dinner.. it ... was noted by myself, we had even chosen the very same backing papers at one stage....  yes we had HUNDREDS to choose from... luckily matey changed her mind on her papers lol... we did giggle over that one...  so here we go...  something VERY VERY different again from me... 


amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it... lol  ohhh and a little teaser for tomorrows card. .yes you heard me right.... in between all the Magazine stuff, being on two very new DT's and still happily playing away with ArtbyMirans fabby images... I have actually managed to make my grand daughters Christmas card... (stamp free from a magazine).... heres sneaky peek, will show card tomorrow, donnt want to put you all in shock with too much in one day lol... 

enjoy your evening... hugs Jackie. xx

PS... do you like my  new look blog???? Thought about time I made it look a bit more professional and have a tidy up... more pages with links etc, are still being worked on and will be added as and when I have the time... ie.. challenge blogs .. etc.... xxx  let me know what you think.. ta muchly.. over and out lol x 

1 comment:

My'scardcorner said...

Pretty card Jackie sounds like you and your bestie had fun
Myrax