Followers

Thursday 12 June 2014

New Challenge at DP2


Good afternoon all... and another fortnight gone whoosh lol...  Today starts a brand new challenge over at DP2... and for the next two weeks the theme for the challenge is

SUMMER FLOWERS.

I have used Bunches, by Mo, so adorable, 


I used some flowers, from a die, that my lovely kind friends rolled and stuck for me last year, cos I was so sausage fingered, I couldn't do them rofl... apparently I was 'sposed to share them... oppsey... they all seemed to end up in my bag :) ... totally perfect for this card... so I'm sort of sharing n ow (don't think thats what the girls had in mind) LOL..  The papers are by Dovecraft, called Garden Party, scroll die by Cheery Lynn,   Copics used to colour

Enjoy the rest of your day.. time for me to walk the dawg :)  

hugs Jackie 

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty and the flowers is a lovely touch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Colinda said...

So adorable!
Have a nice evening,
Colinda

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is Gorgeous!!! Hugs, Lesley