Followers

Thursday 8 May 2014

DP2 Challenge

Good morning all from a damp and dreary  Surrey... !!! for those that know me...will note... I'm not in my home county of Kent.... (probably no sun there either lol)... on a little tour, visiting my 'crafty' friends .. and obviously brought a lot of craft stash  with me so I can still play/work :)..

Today starts a new fortnightly challenge over at DP2 , and this time it is whimsical characters, I have chosen to use, Little Sugar Plum fairy,


The papers I have used are all by Stamping Up, (probably out of production now lol), cardstock from same, lace and some flowers  from Wild Orchid, leaf die, Crealies,  

copics used, skin E00, E11, E13, R21, hair E13, 15, 17, 18.  leaves, G20, 21, 24, 94.  Dress BV 0000, 00, 01, 04/5 ? and 9.  (sorry but so long since coloured can't quite remember  but its around that lol). glamour dust added. 

Do not forget that we also, have our Guest Designer call going over at Bella and Bronte's club house,
Right I am being summons .... so best get off of here... have a fabby day and the DT look forward to seeing your wonderful makes. :)
hugs Jackie xxx


2 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Cute image and lovely card Jackie enjoy your break
Myrax

Franz♥ said...

Totally love this Jakie! Fab colouring and colour combo hun!

Hugs, Franz.