Followers

Thursday 24 April 2014

DP2 Challenge



A new fortnightly challenge has just begun over at DP2 and the theme this time is.

A CAS card... (not that easy for me)... it was defo a case of, walk away from the card, lol,  so yes.... a challenge it was/is !!!

I have used 'Talk to the Bear', which really tickles me,, just love it :)

The embossing folder is the Courture trellis, (which is at the moment one of my favs), image coloured with copics. 

Also, do not forget the monthly anything goes challenge is also still running at Bella and Brontes Clubhouse :)   over on Facebook.   

Right onwards and upwards for me.. 101 things to do,.. busy busy... have a fab day.. hugs Jackie x

2 comments:

hellerlittle said...

oh Jackie I love your big bow Card ... such Cleverness to do it CAS
CU hellerlittle

Mau xx said...

This is one fabulous card Jackie, Love the colour of that stunning bow!
Its been very quiet over on the blog... It's well to tell you are busy and Anja is poorly....lol
Hope to be back in play in a couple of days...exhausted!
Huge Hugs Mau xx