Followers

Monday 24 February 2014

Finally... some cards. :)

I can finally show you the cards that were submitted for the March Issue of Making Cards Magazine,... not that I will remember what I used to make them lol.. time to start keeping notes me thinks...  However I DO know that they are both images, from Lily of the Valley :) You will just have to go and buy the issue of MC lol... 

and whoop whoop looks whos on the top right hand corner :)



Still 'plugging' way at practising pleats , might get the hang of it one day lol... 

The Sentiment tags are also by LOTV, if that helps :)  ... right well useless with the info as per... but more so than normal..  back to craft room now to carry on with next new releases from Scappers and also to finish off next months cards for Bearly Mine Designs... tis all go you know !... 

have a good day... hugs Jackie x

1 comment:

My'scardcorner said...

Two beautiful cards Jackie. Thought Id got the mag with your cards in but guess not!!
Hope your doggies are Ok
Myrax