Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2014

New Releases - Scrappers Delights

Good morning fellow crafters...  get me, back again twice in one week lol.     I have some fabby news for you, Scrappers Delights has released some new images and they are gorgeous... of course I am biased lol, as I have coloured up a few myself for the promo :)  (yep my new position as Colorist)..
There are lots of new digi images out today.... so make sure you pop over and take a looksee....  They are for sale at StitchyBear's Digi Outlet. 

Here is a little preview of the Honey Collection.


Oooh and I best add, that there is a sale on at the moment.... so get out your credit cards :)

ooh AND... om goodness... so much to remember lol..... There is a brand new challenge starting today over at Scrappers Delight's Challenge blog... and the theme for this time is.... Lets Celebrate, please make sure you go over and join in the fun :)

Right got to dash.... things to do etc....  will be back soon with something lol... hugs Jackie x

No comments: