Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2014

New Releases and some good news. :)

Good afternoon all, today sees some more new releases from Scapper's Delights, and pretty awesome they are too :). If you pop over to the shop, link above, you will not only see all the new arrivals, but also the New Release Design Team, have put together some fabulous inspirational cards using them ... way to go girlz, gorgeous.

Do not forget the challenge is still running on Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog, and you still have 6 more days to join in the fun. 

And last but not least, incase you have not noticed, in my side bar, ......... tah dah.... I will again be featured in Making Cards Magazine in March ... and... April... (although I need to pull my finger out now and get my next two projects underway for April issue)..

So thats all the good news.... and for the bad news... my poor girl, Xev, had to have the vet out this morning, she was totally off her hind legs, and it didnt look good, however, as the day h as progressed, and vet administered some more drugs, she has improved... they think she might have suffered a mini stroke.. or her arthritis jarred her up... at 15, she is doing well generally.. but I do so worry about her. .. But she lives to fight another day. phew.... 

Thats my news... so now to get back to some crafting, and catch up on my projects and colouring images for, Making Cards, Scrapper's Delights and last but no  means least, BearlyMine Designs.

be back soon hugs Jackie x

1 comment:

My'scardcorner said...

Sounds like you are busy on the crafting front Jackie way to go. Great news on getting in Making cards again. Sorry to hear about xev glad she has picked up my little one is 14 now and like you you do worry for them.Hope all gos well for you both.
Myrax