Followers

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Bearly Mine Challenge 104

Morning all, how pretty does that look above :)   
Well its two fabby bits of good news today, firstly.... a brand new challenge has begun over at BearlyMine challenges, and for this next week, with Team B hosting, we have the monthly sketch for you. created by de Boss, Donna :)



Here is my card, for this challenge, but I have to admit, I feel as thought I have cheated.... I totally run out of time, and so didnt get to colouring up an image... there fore... hangs head in shame..... resorted to a topper, by Hunkydory, that I got free in a mag.... I know, smacking wrists as I type lol...   I very nearly didnt get to make one at all... so think yourselves lucky ROFLMAO... I do apologise... (but what I dont get is, why do I feel as thought I have cheated???, as I know, thousands of peeps use toppers all the time... really don't understand why I feel bad.. answers on a postcard me thinks ;) )

(bonus side, at least I dont have to remember which copics I used lol).


 I have used, Floral Surprise, Ginghams, and Mini dots, all by BearlyMine Designs.,

We are being sponsered this week by...



PRIZE - £10 VOUCHER
 
times like this I wish I could join in lol.  We hope to see loads of fabby entries.... and your takes on the sketch :)  .. all the Dt will be popping by to leave some love.....  xx
 
 
 
OK.............................................................. DRUM ROLL PLEASE.. hehehe.... onto, the next bit of news for those of you that have not heard it from the roof tops yet !!!!!.... I have... finally.. had something published... yay... get me... I am totally and utterly gobsmacked and thrilled to bits..... ESPECIALLY...... as ... I have also been invited back to do more projects for Making Cards Magazine... I think I have just about come back down to earth... lol.. for a quick glimpse and teaser, the Mag came out last Friday......
 
 

So... if you see one of the mags saying... send your cards in.... go for it....... cos thats all I done , well and kept my fingers and toes crossed for a while lol.... ...

Have a fantastic week crafting.... big hugs... J... xxx 

ok back to the craft room now and catch on the autographs... roflmao... ok... DT cards LOL xxx

4 comments:

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, really pretty. Big Congratulations toooo...Hugs Lozzy xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful Jackie. Loving the layers and the pink and green. The flower spray is also stunning.
I am now your latest keen Follower xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Andreja said...

ooo Jackie,
what a lovely "spring" card you made! I like the butterfly :-))
Hugs, Andreja

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby