Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Diva


Good afternoon from a damp Kent :(.. so much for yesterdays weather staying put ... !    

Decided, due to said weather, time to get my butt in gear and go and have a play in my craft room.  
I had already decided to colour up Diva by Mo Manning, and enter the latest challenge, over at DP2 Challenge blog,  and also try out for the DT call on the Dream Team.  Well if you not in it, etc. :)


I thought I would also add some quilling for a complete change, oh boy do my fingers know about that !!!... paper cuts galore and as stiff as,  to say the least... but I think it was worth it... just lol.. 

Both papers are from stash, Ribbon from SU, paper doily.. wayhey, finally found some in correct size, lol.... and obviously copics.

B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, B05.    
R20,22,24, R000,
E19,18, 17, 15, 13, 11
skin E00, 01, 11, 13 and R20.

Dont forget its the last day of Donna's sale over at BearlyMine Designs today... so get your cards out... of the credit/debit variety lol... and go treat yourselves....  me?  Im off to do same, except mine is in a bottle of vino calapso for this evening.... its for medicinal purposes only..... sore fingers LOL.. ;).

hugs Jackie xxx 

 
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning. I've always loved this image and you've made a fab job of the quilling, so the papercuts are probably worth it...Great work J xxx

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous and that quilling adds the perfect touch so I agree the paper cuts were well worth it.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's and good luck with the Dream Team call

Hugs
Debbie

debby4000 said...

What an adorable, gorgeous card, absolutely love the quilling.
luv
Debby