Followers

Sunday 7 October 2012

On a roll :)




Get me, yet another card :) Another stamp thats not seen the light of day for a very long time.

Have to say I am coming across a lot of stamps, and other bits, that I had totally forgotten I had, how bad is that. opps lol... but I feel like a kid in a toy shop,, not knowing what I going to find next and so much choice of what to play with next lol.

I have to admit I am rather enjoying opening up boxes, drawers etc lol... so easily pleased me.   Have not quite got to the stage of stroking papers yet thou rofl... but I am sure that will come. :)  I had however, forgotten just what a  mess I can make in my craft room just  making one card...  so I seem to spend half my time clearing up only to go and play again and create another mess... oh well... creative chaos I think its called hehehe.




Again no idea on what I used on this card, as made it a few days ago, but... still trying to keep in mind when I start  my next project to keep a note pad beside me to get used to writing down the copic numbers .. ... well I can hope rofl.

I do seem to be in a blue mode at the moment :) copic wise that is ... must sort that out.... :)

Hope everyone has a fabby Sunday...

hugs J xx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Jackie, beautiful papers and colours.
luv
Debby

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo super card ... love those sarah kay images ... well done ... happy crafting and love sandy xx