Followers

Saturday 3 March 2012

AGOAC # 41



I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.... no time to say hello , goodbye, I'm late, etc  

MANY apologies for not putting my 'A Gem of a Challenge ' card earlier, but I have only just managed to get to finish it.... infact it was touch and go as to whether I could actually make it at all... but I put a few other things on hold... and here it is..



The theme for the next two weeks.... is.. PERFECT PASTELS... which our lovely Katie has chosen.

I have used various papers by PINK GEM, plus the sentiment stamp, and also the Baby bear which is now digi and polymer... if you pop over to the shop a lot of the newer digi images are now being released in polymer, you will find some of them HERE.  

Sorry this is short and sweet.... but I really have to dash, only a couple more days to go... and we flying out to Mexico City :)

I will be MIA for the next  3 weeks.... so have fun with your crafting and joining in the challenge.

big hugs Jackie xx

oooh have you seen the latest new papers by Pink Gem??? and... I cant wait to play with the owls... :) 
You really do need to make a cuppa and sit and browse through the shop.... lots of new goodies to be had. 

xxx

9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Jackie that is so darn cute, what a lovely image and such gorgeous papers. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

My'scardcorner said...

Such a cutie Jackie perfect for a 1st birthday great layout and papers. enjoy your holiday your lucky lady.
Myrax

Jennifer said...

Adorable Jackie...have a fab hol! xx Jenny xx

Janet said...

This is one amazingly stunning piece of work sweetie.....love it! you colouring is to die for!Have a fabulous holiday....you deserve it. I am extremely jealous and wish I was coming too.....you will love swimming with the dolphins it's an experience you will never forget!! x

Pat said...

Jackie - I left you a little something on my blog, hope you enjoy it! I so enjoy following your blog and seeing all your wonderful creations. - Pat

Unknown said...

Jackie this is fantastic I love your style , Love the pastel colour.
Hugs Elaine

Soldes 2012 said...

It really perfect card to wish special day.It such a nice blog for the creative art.Baby image print so fabulous.

Kirsty said...

Hi Jackie just visiting your blog and to say Hi ! Super blog I am so chuffed to be on the team with you and hope to be a new crafty blogging friend ;0)

Red-Sonya said...

wow this is so cute xx