Followers

Sunday 22 January 2012

A Gem of A Challenge -38

Morning all,
I am back from my little jaunt away, and I had a fabulous time... probably a few more pounds heavier, :) Stayed with a friend up in Worcs, and whilst I was there, I popped over to see the boss :), Janet from Pink Gem, who is just as lovely in real life as she is on paper LOL... So lovely to finally meet her in person.

I am a day late with my posting of this next two weeks challenge over at AGOAC,  so I do apologise.  The theme this time is a fabby sketch by Lisa.





I have used one of the new images by Janet, called Faye, who I think is just adorable.   I am not sure who the dp's are made by, as I poached them from my friend whilst visiting :), however, the lace is from my stash, as are the flowers lol....   I am also sorry re the copics used, as once again, I used Jennies ... I did take some of mine, but... not the right ones, typically...  The sentiment was computer generated, once again by Jennie It is so good to have friends who help out in times of need ROFL...




I hope to be back again very soon with something else.... as I am going to try and be a bit more organised with all my birthday cards I need to make this year... I have somehow already managed to miss 3 birthdays.. and it still only January lol.. but in my defense, I was on my jollies at the time... ok.. I know I should have posted them BEFORE i went, but that far too simple for me !!!

Hope you will all pop over to AGOAC, and check out the other DT's cards, as they are all gorgeous, and take part in the challenge.

Have fun and keep warm and safe... hugs Jackie x

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Jackie, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet Faye image and pretty pink & blue colour combo.

Lisa x

Carole said...

Lovely card Jackie, love the lace down the side! Pleased you enjoyed your holiday with Jennie.

Carolerob x

Janet said...

Stunning card sweetie.....and the colouring is as wonderful as always! It was lovely to meet you too hunny xx

Vicky said...

Awwww so cute Jackie...!

have a great evening...hugs Vicky xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card hun & you have coloured Faye in beautifully too...
hugs and xxxx
Gemma

Jennifer said...

This is gorgeous Jackie xx Jenny xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Jackie and beautiful too.
luv
Debby

My'scardcorner said...

Cute card Jackie love the addition of the lace and the flowers perfect.
Myrax