Followers

Saturday 8 October 2011

Betcha thought !

I gone AWOL... well I had, sort of, sorry, been so busy sorting 'mum' out  for her move to her real daugter's place, I have not had time to do much on the crafting front, however, I have gone back to me roots, as they say lol.... and had to make one order card, and a card for 'mum'...  yep she stuck with me, like it or not, and probably not... so I dug out my CD and come up with these two... heart just not into copics just now... although they will have to be in the next few days, with DT stuff coming up... it will be like buses then.... !!! lol
so two cards............... had to make, one reason or another.

order card............ FLOWERS......... ! okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... deco it was then. i did say i gone back to me roots ! lol

and card for 'ma'................................ oppsey.. nearly snap !
The copic queen, or nutter to be more precise, will be returning asap.. as in ... tomorrow ! lol... cos there is a new DT challenge starting... will tell all in morning... I off for a cuppa... ok. I lie... a large glass of vino calaspo ! lol.. catch you in the morning .. hugs J xxx

9 comments:

Donna C. said...

Fabulous, gorgeous, amazing!!!!!!!

Cards By MI said...

There might be no colouring but they look stunning anyway. :)
Love n hugs
Marie

Christine said...

Gorg creations jackie think you might need the bottle have fun with your WM..LOL

smiles Christine x

Unknown said...

OMG Jackie, these are fabulous hun. I do love this CD - you have produced two stunning cards. I am sure they will go down a storm.
hugs
Dawn x

Anonymous said...

Wow, two beautiful cards, which CD did you use Jackie? Pammie xx

Berry said...

Fab creations Jackie! Hugs Rebekah xx

Daniele said...

gorgeous creations Jackie, take care
Hugs

My'scardcorner said...

Two beautiful cards Jackie I just love these flower shoes.and being a decoupage fan what more can I say..
Myrax

Susie Sugar said...

OMG !! these are just WOW!!! brilliant darling , I love them both and I love that Shoe's in Bloom CD too, I used to be on the OLL DT with our Dawn and she'll tell you those shoes are my fav.
I love how you 3D them.... fantastic
xx