Followers

Saturday 20 August 2011

A Gem of a Challenge -28

Hola, all the way from Sunny Spain, and yep 35 deg in the shade.... bliss :)  I off for a dunk in the pool as soon as I have scheduled this posting.:).... so all being well.... LOL..

A new challenge is beginning over at AGOAC, and this week Mandy has hosted and chosen a fabulous sketch for us all to work with.
Once again last week, we had another fantastic response on our White on White challenge, make sure you pop over to AGOAC and see if you are a winner :) Thank you to all those that took part, what fabby cards/creations.

I have chosen Ice Skating Chloe, one of  Janet, at Pink Gem's,  brand new polymer stamp... :) isnt she adorable.

Copics  used, E000,00,01, 11, 13,E20 skin
B12, 14, 16, 18,
C1,3,5
Y21,23,26,28 E47
Flipped the sketch, used lots of glamour dust and forgot the sentiment :) opps.. and sorry..... bit far away to pop home and stick one on now ! :)

Right Sorry this is short and sweet, but that pool is calling my name !!! I will be back with you on my return (if i go/get home) LOL next week.... enjoy the new challenge and have fun, also make sure you pop over to see what fabulous cards the rest of the DT have come up with....  bye for now..... hugs J xx

8 comments:

Janet said...

This is stunning as always Jackie! Hope you have a fabby time in that pool......have a cocktail or two for me :)x

Berry said...

Wonderful card Jackie! Hope you have a superb hols hugs Rebekah xx

Jennifer said...

I'm NOT jealous....I'm NOT jealous...lol!! Fab card as always Jackie. Have fun! xx Jenny xx

My'scardcorner said...

Cute card Jackie love the use of the snowflakes. Enjoy that pool while you can
Myrax

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and coloured beautifully :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jackie I do hope you are having a wonderful holiday. Your card is stunning and I love your colouring to. hugs Shirleyxx

christian counseling said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

buy office 2010 said...

I have read all information which you share above. I impressed by that. Every thing looking so beautiful.