Followers

Saturday 26 March 2011

Where did the week go??? and News Flash :)


OM Word, where has this past week disappeared to?  I cannot beleive I have not posted a card or anything on my blog...
I have to admit, I have been chasing my rear end all week... and... as the sun has been shining (and that doesn't happen a lot this time of year... (come to that, any time of year in UK) lol...).. I have been out in the garden quite a bit... and the craft room has been vacant rather a lot.. and when in there, been doing those (going to swear now)... inserts... ! boring or what lol... so not much has been done on the creative side,.. but I did manage to do a few DT cards, which obviously will be shown in due course.

Now... my little News Flash, I would have like to have shown you a Pink Gem image today, as I have some fabulous news, as you know, I was asked by Janet of Pink Gem to be their Guest designer, over at A Gem of a challenge, for 3 months, well.... I can now say... I have also been asked to stay on the team... I am totally over the moon to have been asked, and it didnt take a nano second to say yes.  I am still beaming like a Cheshire cat lol...   Although I have not used a PG image on this card, I have used a Pink Gem bp., which can be found HERE, called Oh Boy,  at the shop, I adore these papers, and the color on this one matched my ribbon perfectly,  (talking of ribbon, yes, I did titivate it a bit more after taking the photo lol)... The Mangolia image I have had printed up for ages just not got around to using it, and as luck would have it, the puter generated sentiment, was also printed up ages ago, and just sat on desk top.... I was filling in spare bits on my print out digis... once again the colour matched perfectly.. bonus !! lol...

Right well best I stop waffling on, as need to go finish off the rest of the inserts today, as its 'table' day tomorrow for the charity do. plus I need to make sure all is ready... (well I know it isnt lol).. but best I make sure it is today.
Have a fabby day all... and I will be back tomorrow with... ooooh NEW STUFF !!!!!! ... heheh.. yep, I like to tease you all just a little bit... :)    big hugz Jackie x

3 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Cute card Jackie love the colour of the ribbon.Great News enjoy.
Myrax

Daniele said...

congratulations Jackie, such a cutie, I'm sure the weeks are getting shorter as well, I used to blog everyday as well but before you know it its Sunday again
hugs

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your DT invite, very well deserved! Your card is lovely. Beautiful coloring of the image and I love the design, sentiment and bow! Have fun this weekend with your crafting, gardening and charity work!