Followers

Monday 28 March 2011

Sketch n Stash Challenge 58


Good Morning peeps, another Monday comes round again... (too blooming quickly if you ask me) lol.. however on the bright side, its a brand new challenge, over at Sketch n Stash, and we have another fabby sketch for you , designed by Vicky,   I tend to use this one quite a lot, so it defo one of my favs.. 
I have used a Magnolia image, coloured with copics.. and yes I remember which ones I used.. thats a rariety lol..
We have some fabby prizes up for grabs, Simon Says is offering up a $15 voucher to use in the store.. and Meljen designs..
So here is my card for the DT...
Copics used.
Skin E00,E000,E11, E13, R20
Dress/shoes  R81, R83, R85, R89
Socks and underneath of dress, E18, E15 E13, E11 Hair.. as socks, plus E19
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Papers from stash.. and they have certainly been hanging around at the bottom of my boxes for a while LOL.. Sentiment... erm... Papermania I think..

We all look forward to seeing all your fantastic enteries.... . (don't forget you have two weeks to join in this challenge)...  hugs Jackie x

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Daniele said...

so sweet Jackie, lovely colouring as always
hugs

Sue said...

Absolutely stunning jackie and your colouring is fabulous...as always


Sue
Xx

Julie said...

Hi Jackie - this is fabulous!! Love the Tilda - spot on colouring as always, and your flowers are yummy!! Hugs, Juliexx

Vicky said...

Totally adorable hunni....love the image and such pretty dp's too..

hugs Vicky xx

My'scardcorner said...

Love the layout and colours of this one Jackie.
Myrax

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo what a great card ... and its pink tooo what more could a girl ask for ... love your papers and the design well done and happy crafting Sandy xx

Faye said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty. xxx