Followers

Saturday 12 March 2011

and......... yet another male card !

Sorry still not about much, but still feeling pretty rough with this cold... it surely is taking its toll on me this week.. however, I am sure I will soon be back to normal... (that would make a nice change... hehe)... I think friends and family would agree..... normal and me do not go in same sentance. ! however.... :)

This is the last of the male cards I made before I 'took to my bed'... Just hope the image shows up well enough.. as it a very light 'sketch' type..  either that or I had printer on wrong setting lol..  Both the image and bp are once again off of the Jayne Netley Mayhew CD, all I have done is add a bit of funky fibre, and a little bit of mat and layering... job done.

Well lets be honest, how many men exactly, do you know, that would notice if we spent days or hours on a card??? I think the word... 'wasted' comes to mind... lol... or maybe... I just dont like making cards for blokeys... give me ribbons, bows, pretty things to play with, any day of the week.
and on that note.......... I am going to love and leave you... as I have LOTS of lovely new things to play with, that have been coming through my door this past week, ALL still in their wrappers... (gawd, I must have been ill) !...
even though my head is still pounding like a bass drum, I desperately want to go and play ... maybe two more paracetamol and a likkle lie down first... and I might be able to get out the copics... or at least run my new dies through the CB...   oh this will give you a giggle.... (thank goodness I don't have to worry about explaining to a hubby on this one) ! (and son doesnt read my blog, so I safe LOL)...(welllllll men just DON'T understand).... but... got an order for a wedding card (yes I KNOW I need to make one for son too)... and had idea of what wanted to put on front.... but.... well... did not have any heart dies.... so... one card to order...probably get a few quid for it....and what do I do... go and spend a whole lot more on buying dies for it !!!! lol... but, in my defense Your Honour..... I have been wanting these for MONTHS.... so felt like I had good excuse now LOL... and that excuse... retail therpy.. hehe...  saved a fortune on food shopping, cos not been eating much and not gone to shops yet... so it swings and roundabouts ah ! :)  there, justified it to myself, so that fine. lol..
have a fabby weekend all... and I WILL be back tomorrow... as it is a new challenge over at KKKGC.. and it my turn to host the challenge this week with the rest of Team A.... so .... see you all tomorrow... hugs J. x

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Fantastic card hun! love the image and such a super cd ~ must play with mine lol!

Have fun playing with your new stash too ~ I have been playing with mine hehehe.........and I hope you feel better soon sweetie :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Great card,as you say,I don't think they even notice if we have spent lots or little time on their cards.Hope your bug runs out of steam soon hun.
Sue x