Followers

Monday 6 December 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge 50

Brrrrrrr.. its cold outside... (none to warm inside at min either)...  Just waiting for postie to deliver my new mouse... it best turn up today or someone wont be happy !

Today we start a new challenge over at Sketch and Stash, and once again Sue has come up with a fabby sketch, and all the rest of the DT girls have done it proud, as always.  We have a new Guest Designer, Vicky, please check out her card and blog, as well as the rest of the team,


My old stash, is the stamp, and new...well tried something new with ribbon, as an extra :).  Get me!  LOL
Slipped up on the copic numbers for this one, if I can work out later what I used I will add them here.

Hope loads of you will join in the fun with us at the Challenge Blog.... look forward to seeing you there...:)
Need to see if car going to play nice this morning, and if so... it going to hospital... as fed up getting stranded every time I go out  grrrr. and in this weather.. is a brrrr as well lol.
Hope you all have a good day... Sorry this is short and sweet.. but needs must... and I must sort car.   hugs J xx

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Jackie :-) The image is fab and the papers and ribbon are lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mina said...

fabulous card Jackie, I love that cute hAnglar...thanks for joining in with my blogaversary candy and good luck with it
Mina xxx