Followers

Thursday 2 December 2010

Sarah Hurley Challenge

Good morning peeps... in all my excitment with the snow fall.... I nearly forgot to post my challenge item... doh...  This week over at Sarah Hurleys Challenge blog the theme this week  is.......................  a gift bag.
I have used all of Sarah images and papers on this, and would like to thank Nena for sending me details of a template for the bag.
 And to think NO colouring involved on this either, thats a first for me lol.. (well of late it certainly is).
Dont forget to check out the other DT's bags, they really showed me up on this challenge LOL... well done girls.

Im away to the craft room again today... but... due to no mousey yet.. and cant see that turning up in the near future.... a lot of what I wanted to do on the puter will have to wait, as I just not got the patience with the mouse on the lappy.  And half the time things just disappear or 'happen' that I dont want to happen.. lol.. is it just me??? or do others have the same problem?
Hope everyone is staying warm and safe.... unlike most, I LOVE the snow... especially when I indoors watching it lol....
take care all... will be back laters or moro with something... I have a cunning plan rofl... well not really, just a new stamp I not tried out yet...:).. yep it fell into my basket over at Joanna Sheens with the other one from yesterday... hehe... hugs Jackie x

4 comments:

Courtney said...

This is super cute Jackie!!

My'scardcorner said...

Nice change from cards Jackie great bag.Good luck in the challenge.
Myrax

My'scardcorner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well done Jackie looks great
Nena x