Followers

Thursday 9 December 2010

Little church


Not a challenge card, or a DT card today, just a Christmas card, as still not made enough ...  I spotted this over at Justinklined a while back,  and thought what a lovely scene, hadn't got around to colouring it up, even thought it been sitting on desk willing me to get out the copics lol.  So... today was the day.. :)


I decided to, what I call, 'rough copic' it,  I expect there is a term for it, but thats my name for it, lol.... basically not much blending going on just rough, randomish colour, (only used this on the trees), the church was done as per the norm.   I actually like using this effect now and then,and its good to do something different occasionally. 

The copics I have used,
trees, G99, G94 and G82
church E31, E34 and E37
snow C5, C3 and C1 
Then a glue pen and glamour dust for a bit of sparkle here and there, well , it is Christmas after all. :), and some sponging for the sky.

Kept the rest of the card fairly simple, as once again, I wanted the image to stand out. So cuttlebug snow folder, bit of ribbon and a snowflake charm, the charm came from Pink Gem.
Enjoy the rest of your day... Im off to colour up some Robins :)
hugs Jackie x

7 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Have to agree its a pretty scene Jackie Ive used it this year too.
Like that snow folder background havent seen that one about. Love the charm the perfect finishing touch.
Myrax

Courtney said...

This is GORGEOUS Jackie!!

Unknown said...

OMG Jackie, this is stunning. I love it. Hugs Suzanne x

Renate said...

Hi just popped in to say a quick hello. You have great creations on your blog and I will be looking forward on working with you starting January at the Kenny K team.

Hugs Renate

Darlene said...

This is stunning Jackie! GREAT JOB!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Lovely Christmas card Jackie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie, long time no see
hope you are doing ok
love the card and the image is gorgeous
Norma x