Followers

Sunday 12 December 2010

Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge - Let it Snow


Its Team A's turn again to host the this week's challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge, and its a nice easy one for this time of year :) Let it Snow, all we want to see is a card or project with something to do with Snow.

I have used Mistletoe who can be found HERE,, at Kennys shop, and for a change went for blues, (cos its chilly out there lol)... Well ok, truth time, one of the lovely ladies on the forum I belong to made us some lovely free backing papers, (thank you)  with snowflakes on, and I had just printed a couple off, and the blue one was sitting there asking to be used, so I basically worked the image to suit the paper, then went in hunt of a border die, I knew I had, but hadn't used in a long while, and obviously had to have one of the large cuttlebug snowflakes, which I have added twinklets to. The sentiment ticket is by Pink Gem.  A few little pearls added, glamour dust and card done.
Copics used...B39,
B26, B23. B21, B000
E00, E000, E11 and R20 (skin)
This is my last Kenny K challenge card for a little while... only because we will be having a small break over Christmas... and then I will be back , as Arnie says lol...  If you pop over to the Challenge Blog, you will see that we have some New KK Girlz joining our team in the New Year,and I cant wait to start working with them... you will know a few of the ladies already...
Sadly some of the Team are leaving, and I would like to say best wishes to all of them and it has been totally awesome working with you girlz.
Im now off to turn up the heating, cos it freezing here today...
Have a fab day all, keep warm and safe... and I look forward to checking out your fabby creations for this weeks challenge.Don't forget there as always are prizes to be had.... for the 3 top winners. Don't forget to check out the other DT cards, as , as always they have done some smashing projects.
hugs Jackie x

1 comment:

My'scardcorner said...

Fab card Jackie love the image and blues work so well together.
Myrax