Followers

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Have a Mice Christmas


Yet another Christmas card............. nearly there... 
Joanna Sheen image, couldn't resist this one lol... don't think the people I sending it too will find it funny... ROFLMAO... as they just been having problems with likkle mickeys... of the real variety. lol... but appealed to my sense of humour lol...

Used the CB folder, and as for copics, no idea, as coloured this up a while back, well, I don't want to spoil you too much lol... as I have been pretty good of late.  You might not be able to take the shock if I keep remembering to put down the numbers :)
The ribbon reel and sentiment also come with the main stamp, nice little additions I thought.
Another short and sweet posting, as need to get self to post office today, pick up my mouse... of the puter type... last one not working properly, so try again !!!! .. and post off all the cards made to date.. and there are quite a few, and being the amount of card stock a nd papers I use, this won't be cheap.. second mortgage needed lol. 
Have a fabby day all... I only have 4 more to make... (as far as I know).... so nearly there... I got a gorgeous one to show you with a MM image, but I  need to go and check if I can put into challenge or not... as cant remember this weeks destructions.  I think its got to be one of my most fav of late... just need to get a good piccy of it... (won't be holding breath on that one then !! LOL)...
take care all.. back later or moro xxxx hugs J x

1 comment:

My'scardcorner said...

Cute card Jackie Im sure they'll have a laugh when your friends get it.
Myrax