Followers

Thursday 18 November 2010

Sarah Hurley Challenge

Good morning all.... sorry I am a little late in posting this, but its sad day today, son and dil back off to Bali... now its countdown til they return in April for a quick turn around visit, then WE ALL off to Bali for two weeks... hence the countdown clock :)
So today starts a new challenge over at Sarah Hurley's challenge blog, and this week it is... EMBOSSING, dust off your folders, templates or whatever means you have to emboss and join in the fun.

I have used one of Sarahs Argle backing papers, which can be found HERE, plus one of Freds Flowers pointsettas.  I have also used the Swiss dot CB folder on the cicle behind the flower (as my my toot photography isnt showing it up too well ) lol  nothing new there then. :)  Added some ribbons, pearls and cb tag die.

Have a good day all.... Im away to WW's tonight, probably to be told I have gained about half a stone in the past week LOL... oooh I do LOVE my DIL's cooking, far too much. oppsey...
Catch up hopefully tomorrow with a new card.  Hugs J xx

1 comment:

My'scardcorner said...

Its lovley Jackie so bright and cheerful just what you need in the winter. Hope you had a great visit with son and DIL soon be April the way this year is flying past.
Myrax