Followers

Sunday 31 October 2010

New Releases from Kenny K. - DUDE STUFF

Good morning all..... today we see a new set of fabby images by Kenny... this time its Dude Stuff... and wow, have Team B done a fantastic job of showcasing some of them...  
Fly over to the Challenge Blog, and see all their wonderful creations... and some of the new images.... All of them can be found in Kenny K's Download Shop, so whizz over there and take a peep...

 I will be back later with a card... I hope ! ... disaster struck yesterday, when I .. erm... how do I put this... stupidily.. yep that a good word for it..... layeingr up the last piece to add to my Elisabeth Bell card, cut to size, (was wondering why the piece had got bigger than was before interrupted by phone call, .... however.... cut to size to fit ... flipped over to add sticky... only to find.................... I had already stuck my image on the other side, and yes... cut it all up ... to say I wasn't happy was an understatement....  as... even if I do say so myself.... I t was defo one of my better efforts at colouring... I am still fuming with myself... so .. back to drawing board.. or copics.. :) today and hope I can make the deadline .. as I said. STUPID !!!!!!
Have a good day all... and catch up with you all laters :) hugs Jackie x 

No comments: