Followers

Thursday 14 October 2010

Mo' s challenge No. 53


There is a new challenge over at Mo's DP 2, which only started today, and my goodness.... Im well impressed with myself.... as actually had just finished colouring up an image, Jack and Ginger, who can be found HERE,(will need to add link later, as cannot get it to come up at mo, sorry, and no pun intented lol)..  and .... decided just to see what the challenge was this week, to find it a sketch... yep .... me and sketches... LURVE them....  so HAD to take part in this one..  Due to failing light and having to use flash, the photography isnt brill, as it has reflected in places, and looks silvery... I can assure you, it isnt in real life. LOL...  and being I impatient.... can't wait til the morning and take another one, so... I am afraid you will have to put up with bad lighting... AGAIN...

I have made this for a couple of friends who are celebrating a special day soon, (just hope they retain their sense of humour when they open it!) still...  they wouldn't expect anything less of me :)
  I am very pleased with the way the colouring of this went, as wanted to try for deeper more intense colour, and Im happy to say, I think it worked well.   (complete contrast to the one I just finished colouring up, for tomorrows card). ! :) ...
Well best go walk the hound, before the heavens open, and then onto 'fat club'.  I have done pretty well so far, and lost 20lb so far... sadly.. I still have a fair way to go !!! .. But... Bali is still 198 days away, so Im well on schedule for looking a lot slimmer than when I went to Africa this year.   (still cannot get over the fat photos). !  still it certainly spurred me into action, as don't want to be fat mother of the groom, plus I am having a made to measure Balinese top (as we going traditional Balinese for the day) plus sarong, and as measurements taken a while back.... I NEED to lose excess baggage.. and Im not talking suitcases. lol
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the day.. hopefully I will be back tomorrow with an Elizabeth Bell card... yippeeeeee guess who got some new (new to me) stamps today :) (Thanks Cathy xxx).  
Big hugz Jackie xxx

8 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Love this old couple...it's a perfect anniversary card for couples of any age,depending on the sentiment. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Meesh said...

I love this, Jackie. Your colouring really does the digi justice. It's a beautiful card.

Good luck with the challenge!

Meesh. xx

Dawn B. said...

Jackie this is so adorable.. I love the colors you chose.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week..:)

Cynthia said...

Very sweet, Jackie. Lovely coloring of this couple.

paola said...

AH!!! Jackie you've done a real fabby job on this couple, so glad you are still playing with us at Mo's
smiles
Paola

Cathy said...

Jackie, this is wonderful, your friends will love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's!!!

Beth said...

Oh this is so lovely! I love this image and the purple flowery paper is gorgeous!

Love Beth xx

The Wired Angel said...

Lovely card, Jackie, and so perfect for the challenge. Fab coloring. Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge this week! Peggy x