Followers

Saturday 16 October 2010

Elizabeth Bell card/Papertake challenge

Well guess who the dingbat is!!!!! .............  There was I, happily putting together a card for a certain challenge, Had all my layout worked out, had coloured up the image, thought be clever, deco up hat, :),  then brainstorm..................  come downstairs to check challenge.... and oppsey... says digi image to be used. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doh....  ( So... am going to enter this one for Papertake, 2nd card), think that ok to do, as have put 3 flowers on this one as well, and.. back to the drawing board on the other challenge card, best sort that tomorrow. What a complete numpty. Thought I was doing too well.


And ... cos I got the hump with myself, I forgot to take a pic of all the copics I used. ... yes I had put them in my little container, remembered that bit....  .. so will add photo of card, and be back in a bit with a not so brill pic of copics.. cos light gone now.. was on its way when took card photo... so colours not 100% true.  Well the day started off well... sort of went downhill from there on. LOL... Maybe tomorrow be a better day !! :)

Although this image is a little old.... its new to me, as only just acquired it, and isnt it just soooo sweet.

2 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Its lovely Jackie and as you say such a sweet image.Love the layout too.
Myrax

crafty amy said...

I hate it when that happens or I find that I have just missed the dead line to join the challenge lol :D
The card is gorgeous though hun so they are the ones missing out lol
Hugs

Amy xx