Followers

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Pennys Challenge Blog DT Card


Today starts a new challenge over at Pennys , and for this next two weeks it is....... ANYTHING BABY.
I have used Halen in a Basket, w hich can be found HERE at Sew Many cards, I love cute images, as you all know, so I just had to have this one coloured up for the challenge. The colours are actually aqua and yellow/lemon, although looks more blue here.
Recipe . Copics, flowers from stash, MS punch, and papers from my trusty Kanban cd.
Going to have to be a s hort one today, as need to get self ready for dentist... :(...   All I can say is... now that I have been to Wembly top tier.... The dentist now comes 2nd in my top three things to fear most.... Its been no. 1 for  as long as I can remember... not saying I any less scared, just not as much as I was at Wembley LOL  OOh and Spiders come a close 3rd. LOL... specially the big hairy Harvest spiders that I seem to have visiting at the moment !!!! ... oh the joys of living opposite fields. !

I look forward to seeing all your entries in the challenge... There should be a lot of cutesy ones :).


Have a good day.... (cos I won't be having one) ... well not til after dentist anyways. LOL  hugs J xxx

4 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh so cute card ! Sweet !
Love very much the MS punch !
xxx

Girlsinthecraft said...

Simply adorable. Love all the added details.....

Darlene said...

This is just so, so adorable! LOVE the colors you used and your coloring is PERFECT!! Great job!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Uber sweet!!!