Followers

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Pennys Challenge Blog


Think we in for a huge thunder storm in a mo... so I best get this sorted quick sharp.

The theme for the challenge over at Pennys this week is.... Anything Goes... so how easy is that?  ~So no one got any excuse that they cant think of what to send in LOL.
 I have used another Kenny K image, just because..I love working with them. This one is called Lady Raven, and can be found HERE, at Kennys Download2 Shop.
Usual story... coloured with copics, used papers from stash, made a buckle from my SU slot punch.. (took a couple of line up attempts, but got there in the end, threaded 3 pieces of ribbon through and hung a little charm.  I wanted to try and soften this one, and not go for total Goth... hence the rose pattern paper, and a few sparkly bits.
So I hope that some of you will pop over and join in the fun at Pennys, as I cant wait to see what creations you come up with this week.  Enjoy your evening.
Hugs Jackie x

3 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely gorjus !

Love Karen x

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Fabulous card Jackie!! Love the rose dp and her colored up w/purple! Great job on this!

Lau W said...

Colors are superb ! I love the stamp !
xxx