Followers

Sunday 15 August 2010

A new challenge over at Kenny K 's

Having a bit of problem with my blog postings again... think I might have to revert back to old format.

So... its Sunday........ and I'm a tad late... I do apologise... but its been bit  manic here today... (not much new there).. but had a visitor.. and time sort of went out of window... then had the dreaded shopping to do... so I am REALLY sorry I am so late in reminding all you lovely girlies (and chappies)... that there is a new challenge starting today at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge Blog    .
This week the theme is.... Bold and Bright... and oh my goodness the DT's have certainly gone to town with this one... they have (as always) come  up with some fantastic creations.   (Gosh I love being on this team) lol..
So... peeps.... get out your images.... your pens,  pencils,  paints..... and get colouring... :) ...  ~We all look forward to seeing all your wonderful cards... and good luck too, as don't forget there are digi images by Kenny, to be won....   so... what you waiting for???  LOL.......  good luck to all of you .
Also, if you pop over to Kennys Shop which can be found HERE, hehas  released another 10... yes 10 All Starz images.... and... if thats not enough to whet your appetite...... watch this space on 29th August !!!!!! cos..... well.... we have..................... oooooooh The Rock Squad release...  am I excited?? Just a tad... lol..


No card from me today, as ... as you can see.... I'm way behind today... but hopefully will be back tomorrow with something ):....  Enjoy the rest of your day  hugs Jackie x

No comments: