Followers

Sunday 13 June 2010

Oppsey (again)


OK... Ive fluffed up big style this time... LOL... and Im not sure whether to laugh or get very annoyed with self ! ...
All last week plotting and planning and thinking lots.. about my new pink gem stamp.... w h ich can be found HERE... ( would like to point out... she lost her log half way through... no. 1 mistake...... I was not happy with it after I have coloured it up, so cut it off... because it digi.... and I only, (stupidly).. done one print out... Oh thats another story, lol , I couldn't go back later and get exact size again.. no, of course I didnt save the resize image... don't be silly FAR too sensible idea. ... (never mind only printing out one copy to start with).. so thats a few more mistooks... however.... IN HEAD... NEW Pink Gem Challenge ... ooh says I, fabby... so... ribbon and pearls, ribbon and pearls... ooooh idea ... nice flower paper... pearls.. and sit poor 'now logless' Milly on the flowers....
Yeap... happy happy... so off I go ... 5 mins ago... to get link copy already to paste here .... and... spots something... (I personally think someone changed it).. ! .... New Challenge ... hurrah...... theme....... Ribbons and .................................. BUTTONS !!!!!! DOH.
so... without further ado... (says I sulking)..... one card added.... not right one for what it meant to be... but.. its a card.... back to square one ! (still no pink gem card... AND I bought her special too, to enter this months challenge, cos not got that many of PG stamps, last of big spenders.. PG have a sale on at mo... rofl )... humph.... really really am sulking you know ! lol
Have a fabby Sunday... hugs xx


PS.. had she not have kicked her shoes off... you would not have noticed her red toed socks !!! :)

3 comments:

Fink said...

She is beautiful! Love it!

My'scardcorner said...

This is gorgeous love it. log or not.
Myrax

Unknown said...

May not fit what you made it for, but fab anyway.