Followers

Saturday 5 June 2010

Jade in the Sun


This is the challenge card I have made for I Did It Creations Challenge Blog,
this week it is a sketch and also Creative Card Crew, colours of pink and green, I saw that Robyn has a freebie on her blog, by Lauretta, Jade in the Sun, so I thought I would grab her and make another challenge/DTA card. It keeps me out of mischief and trouble if nothing else. LOL...

Robyn, at I did it creations, is also looking for 2 more DTM's so if anyone is interested, have a looksee while you are over there, and get cracking with a card for the challenge.

Once again SU bp, and the gingham was from stash, punched flowers using the small retro punch and the rest of bits from stash also. Coloured ... copics.

And oh oh.... guess what I have won..... lucky lucky me.... has won.... drum roll...... some...... COPICS !!!!!!! .... how cool is that.. and I could not have won a better prize... cos everyone knows I LOVE MY COPICS lol... just got to wait for them to turn up now... all the way from across the pond. :)

Hope everyone is out sunning themselves whilst they can... I have been in and out of craft room and sun all day... making the most of it, as will probably be raining by Monday LOL... don't you just love British weather !
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.. and hopefully I will be back tomorrow with another card...
hugs xx

6 comments:

Carole said...

Great card, love the image and the colours --- love that ribbon idea !!

Carolerob x

Jeanette said...

Hi Jackie, I'm absolutely stunned at how sweet this card is. Beautiful coloring. You are a pro with your Copics. Her hair really looks sun kissed. So many wonderful details. Love it.

Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creatons this week.

Claudine Poch said...

This is absolutely wonderful! Great job with the coloring and I love how you had her blanket go off of the oval. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Lauretta See said...

this is beautiful!!!! i really enjoy this card.. I love the way the towel comes out of thew oval frame.. WOW.. gorgeous coloring too.. :)) thumbs up!! Hugs x

cheryl said...

wow hun this is just stunning love it hugs cherylx

RobynAnn said...

Great Card Jackie. Just beautiful!! Wonderful coloring.. Thanks for joining in our Challenge at I did it Creations this week..

Big Hugs
Robyn