Followers

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Just Magnolia / Colour Create Challenge Card


Sorry I was awol again yesterday.. Mother duties. !!! But I am back today with a challenge card that I have made for Just Magnolia, which this week is a sketch, and also ~Colour Create have chosen the colours of soft green and aqua. So glad I bought a few more copics in the lighter shades recently !
I also managed to colour up the same Magnolia image for a tut on a forum I belong to. So that one will be showing her face in the near future... plus a few more Mags ... as I went on a hunt and come across all sorts I forgot I had.. hehe... so they had a dusting off... and.. you will be seeing a few more of them over the next few days or so.
Whatever happened to the glorious sunny weather we had for.... one and half days? is that it now? I'm sat here frozen, with a fleece on.. crazy... yesterday sweltering..
Roll on next year... cos I off to ...... no not Africa this time... but... Bali ... :) for two fabby weeks in the blistering heat.. I cannot wait... thats the trouble when you have an early holiday .. ie Feb.... seems like an age ago now.. and so long till the next holiday... ...
My darling son and DIL have now gone back to Indo to work and live .. hence thats my next jollie... its fabby having a son that works in the best possible places. A week at Haven Holidays was the best I could do before that lol.. So I think I might have to stick a countdown button on my side bar... cos I need something to keep me going... I Hate the cold.

Well I'm away now to brave it and walk the dog... and sneek back to craft room for an hour or three.. as want to make sure I have a card for you tomorrow.. I hate missing a day ...
take care all... hugs xx


5 comments:

Trace said...

Love the card Jackie, I'm a green fan and the image is lush....T x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable card! Love the image choice and the pretty papers and details. Thanks for joining in at Just Magnolia! Hope to see you back again next week! :)

majo said...

Love the card verry much, Greetings Majo

Anonymous said...

It's fabulous, I love the colours. It's so pretty Jackie.

Dena said...

Oh I love your Tilda with the cupcake! How cute!!! Great card!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
Hugs, Dena