Followers

Sunday 16 May 2010

Blog Candy alert...

Wow is all I can say..... Yummy H & S stampies and double yummy papers... where you might ask? not sure if want to tell you :)... less chance of me winning then :)... however... being that I a nice person really, and also due to the fact that this is one seriously fabby blog you must go and take a look see at,... I will let you all know... good of me ah? ! lol.. Elaine, at A Technophobes Blog is the place to go... (21/5)
Im off for a drinkie poos now.. as just finished putting in 36 inserts, envies and bagging up, pricing etc... gawd I hate that job, but at least its done for another few weeks lol.. (or months)... depending how desperate peeps get for cards or how bothered I can be to do it ......
catch you all tomorrow.. and yes there will be a card... one I coloured up yonks ago, and never got round to putting on a card... even though all the papers where with it, ready to go...
can you tell I been also, having a bit of a tidy up !!!!! ...and after what I found today, I feel I ought to make a bit more of an effort to go through stuff a bit more often lol...
at least I can see my desk now ! BONUS ! LOL ..

No comments: