Followers

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Another self set challenge


Well yesterdays was no pretty papers, todays was...NO FLOWERS !!! gulp.. need oxygen and a tranquilizer... lol... but I have managed it.. and I have not yet succumbed to the temptation to add any flowers.. omg how difficult this one was... I wanted to try and once again do something a bit different for me.... so... set challenge..no flowers... the card looks very empty to me.. but.. I have to try different things out cos not want to only just do one sort of card... I would like a few suggestions from you peeps that visit... cos you know what I like to do best, lots of colouring, lots of flowers and lots of pretty papers..... so.... anyone want to set ME a challenge???? If you do, I will try my hardest to have a go... just want to go back and get out of the loop for a bit... if you can understand that, and I am sure you gals will. !!! .
so .... third challenge. (mens card, no papers, no flowers)..... here ya go.... xxx hugs

No comments: