Followers

Thursday 19 November 2009

Update on Life !!

Hi guys.....
I am SO sorry I have been AWOL, but Im sure all the usual passers through, will probably have guessed why !!! ... KITCHEN... grrrr...
NO it STILL not finished, and Ive now fallen out with the builder... as most of probs are down to him... lack of organisation to say the least .
so he wont be finishing off the kitchen. !!! ie tiling, as can't see him fitting that in before xmas thics year !!! . taken 5 weeks to get thus far. grrr... anyway... far too many probs to mention, but to say, anything that could have gone wrong has, and I still havent ended up with the kitchen I wanted !!!!!...
so NOT a happy bunny.
will add a photo of my lounge SOB SOB SOB... and you will see why I not happy !! Needless to say I have not made any cards either, as can not settle as up and down sorting out problems, to the point I gave up trying. I have two baby cards I desperately need to finish, and my head or heart just not in it, gone brain dead I think.
right... off to take some tiles back in a bit, at least i know what i want, but... who fits them is another matter lol...
So to alll the peeps , blog and things I should have kept up to date with, I havent and I am sorry, but... hopefully soon I will be back to normal, as normal gets :)

Ps... incase anyone notices, lol... I have decided to leave Digi Ink DT for personal reasons.

5 comments:

Toni said...

hunny I feel for you with all this hassle you dont need hope you can battle through it and survive comng out on the otherside hugsss xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Ahh it's so horrible it has dragged out.My hubby was a tiler he and a friend had their own business and he's done all the tiling in our house.Where abouts are you as he may be able to lend a hand
Nikki

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh ... what an ordeal! Hang in there ... it's got to be completed sooner or later ... right! I will HOPE FOR SOONER!!

Debs said...

OMG I couldn`t cope with that so I dont know how you are.
Your kitchen is giving you as much trouble as my bathroom did at the beginning of the year and I now hate my bathroom, I hope you get the kitchen you want, and sooner rather than later x

sheffsue said...

Chin up Jackie....some nice handy person might read your blog and come to your aid..here's hoping anyway. My whole house id due to be modernised early next year and I'm dreading it!!

Sue x