Followers

Friday 23 October 2009

Wayhey

Yeah... ok ... still no card..... but... hopefully over the weekend I will get something done... well got no option as new DIC challenge up on monday... gosh I am SOOOOO far behind... not had time to do nowt re cards, blogs, challenges, DT's. Cannot believe the total chaos having a new kitchen can cause.. it really throws EVERYTHING out of kilta. I hate my life being so disorganised... but a couple more weeks... and all will be good in the world again !
Now for the totally fantastic brilliant news.... I have just booked my tickets for my holiday to............................................................. Tanzania/Zanzibar .. who is a lucky mummy ! I am going to visit my fabby son and lovely dil at Fundu Lagoon, Pemba Island, Tanzania... in Feb. to say I am one very happy bunny is an understatement... IM ECSTATIC (sp)
right off to find out who George Michaels daddy is "!!!!! lol.... will catch you peeps up, over the weekend.. have a good one ! xx

No comments: