Followers

Friday 30 October 2009

Opps missed a day !


Don't know how that happened I'm sure ! lol... but forgot to put a card on here yesterday doh.... put it down to senility :)...
Well last chance to have a crack for the 6 freebie stamps over at Pink Gem, as it closes tomorrow, also the call for a GDTM.. I have not put a sentiment on this one as yet, as want to keep it to one side for now.. but have left a little spot for one :).. probably not the best thing to do if you trying to get on a DT.. lol. I love colouring up this little stamp, as once again, its just so easy to colour.. reminds me of Ruby in her new red coat. :).
Have managed to dig out an old xmas stamp too, that I never quite got around to doing much with last year, but, made a quick and simple card to show you tomorrow (providing I dont forget again lol)... I do have a lot on my mind at min, so putting it down to that a bit... hehe.. excuses excuses. ! I all for quick and simple, for Christmas cards, as... as ever, I didnt really start them early enough.. pure laziness on my part and was having so much fun with all the new other stamps I have purchased of late, plus all the lovely images I have aquired from DIC, just didnt get around to dragging out the xmas box... yes ... box... I dont actually have much in the way of Xmas stuff... was quite surprised myself, seeing as I got a whole room packed to the rafters of everything else. !! ... good excuse for a spendies LOL... I have bought a few Cuddly Buddly stamps, but... as ever... there are a lot more on my wish list ! ..
As for my poor Robo... he still hasnt seen the light of day... so much for having all those lessons whilst in Spain... at this rate I will have forgotten all I learnt... oh well, good excuse to have to go back again .. LOL...
Right onward and upward... colouring to be done and dog to be walked.. in that order :)... catch you all tomorrow, and hope you all have a fabby day .. hugs x

2 comments:

Janet said...

Aww this is soooo sweet Jackie!x

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh Jackie ... cute, cute, cute!!!