Followers

Monday 26 October 2009

Challenge Card for DIC



Its that time of the week again.... our Monday Challenge over at DigitalInk...
This is the card I made, with an image from Jules Junk, that can be found over in the Best little shoppe in Town.. :), I think this little snowman is just adorable, and once I had coloured his scarf and hat.... I just had to use the new SU papers I just bought, a computer generated sentiment, a bit of sparkle and glitter, and the other requirements needed for the challenge.

Make sure you check out the other DT's blogs and cards,(in the sidebar) cos the girls have done good again this week (yes I get a sneeky peep at them.. hehe)... and they really have come up with some super fabby cards. Well done girls.
So the challenge this week is.... use glitter, fabric, button/s and a bow... yes our Boni really does like to challenge us !!!! lol... but with Xmas cards being made by so many now, adding that lot on a card won' t be difficult... specially the glitter lol...
A brill bit of news too.... who fancies a free digi stamp each month???? well I don't suppose many of you will say no..... so... take a look at this .... and well.... you know what to do. !!!!!

Right I best get myself motivated and move some boxes before the electrician turns up.. or he wont be too pleased when he cant access certain parts of the house !!!! ooh and I think a wardrobe might need to be emptied and moved too... so its still all go here..

Hope you all have a fabby week.... a nd we look forward to loads of enteries into the challenge... get those thinking caps on people and get crafting...:)

Oh by the way.... once again I am afraid I am having to post this a few hours early, due to the fact the scheduled post is NOT working again !!!! grrrrrr... (as just tried that).... and secondly... I will be without electric in the next half hour for probably a lot of today... so bear with me folks... and check out the other girls later today, as.... I am about 5 hours in front of them!!!!
hugs x




8 comments:

cats whiskers said...

OMG how cute is he lovely card dear,
HUgs Jacqui x

Teri said...

Fabulous! Love all the red and white colours!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Diane Davies said...

I think white images like snowmen are hard to color but you did a great job on it!!

Tip for you on the scheduled posting thing. Put the scheduled date and time in and then hit save. After it has been saved then hit the publish button. Once I started doing this it works everytime now. Hope that helps. : )

Greta said...

I love your little snowman. So cute xx

Micki said...

oohhh love th colors!!! I almost thought about using this image but I was at a loss of how to incorporate fabric (duh me....) so when I saw your card, I was like 'duh'.... I love it! Hugs

Unknown said...

Love your red and white card! your snowman is just adorable! Love what you did with this recipe!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Darlene said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting ... this is AWESOME!! Love this little snowman and your layout rocks!! Great job!

Judy said...

Jackie,

You little cutie. This card is so you...lol.. I totally love it!!!