Followers

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Still middle of night !!!



Well it feels like it to me, and I've been up a hour... I will swing for my dog... she soooo doesn't like being on her own .. so as soon as she wakes up.. we all have to wake up, then when she has her company.. what does she do?... yep you got it... goes back to sleep for the day.. wish my eyes would wake up and catch up with my body lol... oh incase you was wondering where other dog was... mummy had forgot to put a chair ontop of the sofa... so obviously Xev had to make the most of it !!!! and muggi cant see that high.. infact muggi cant see full stop.. so thought she in room on own !! .. oh well, ... had lots to do today anyway lol...
so without further ado.... will add a card I have made for a friends birthday.
I love this gorguss girl image, except the skull thingy in her hair.. so, covered this
up, and look no chunky ribbon this time..... also dragged out my various skissors with decorative edges...
oh oh..... oh......... guess what I FINALLY got ordered.... wayhey...... drool.... :)... MS Punch..... the one I been trying to get hold of for as long as I can remember... can't wait for that to turn up...

also adding .... a sneeky peek at someone somewhere they shouldnt be... rofl.. !!!! and no its not her Teddy Bear William, it was given to me by my daughter, as is a hot water bottle and smells of lavender, to aid a good nights sleep !!!! (hey maybe I should put this next to muggi !!! lol).... and my granddaughter Ruby loves him, she had been round playing with him,, hence he on sofa... lol... just had to take th ese shots, as thought so cute and funny...
Have a good day all... im off for a fix of caffine see if second shot of morning helps anymore than the first one.... :)

6 comments:

Karen said...

Stunning card Jackie.

Aaaawww bless !

Love Karen x

PeeJay said...

Love the card and the reason for the skull = She's the Goth girl! Good idea to cover it though. I'd thought of using gems ....
Xev looks so comfy, bless her. She's such a sweetie and I'm sure you could catch up with your sleep when Muggi's sleeping. OK, I know she's got an inbuilt alarm that tells her you've gone out of room but you've nice comfy sofas - LOL!

Debs said...

Aww, now you cant take it back now can ya?
I`m with you on covering up the hair accessory lol

Anonymous said...

loving the card ma. thought best leave comment just to proove i do look at your work.. XXxxxx love you H

TannyP said...

That's a fabulous card! I love the way you ribboned out her skull =)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Jazz --love the colours

Carolerob x