Followers

Thursday 20 August 2009

LaPashe - Flippin Christmas

What a hoot.. dont you just love these two little owls... I even remembered to take a photo of the inside of this one... wonders will never cease lol..
I know the other girls on the DT will be adding some cards too,Toni, and Karen, so please pop over to their blogs to see what they have been up to... I know we all enjoyed 'playing' with this set..
To see all the sheets Jak has come up with so far, go to LaPashe, just incase you have missed any.. :)
and... keep your eyes on our blogs over the next few weeks !!!!!! ... something is coming up I am sure none of you will want to miss...... and thats all Im saying xxx Have a fabby day all.... and watch this space !! LOL

3 comments:

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Jackie...thanks for popping over for our DT Call. Your cards are certainly gorgeous!

Hugs
Lisa from Kent Also! :-) xx

Wellnifty said...

Soo cute Jackie, got to get these

Chris xx

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Jackie - awesome card!! I love making cards that make you think outside the box. This one does that for me!!