Followers

Sunday 19 July 2009

Hello All

Yep I'm still alive.......... just.. !!
A few injuries along the way... but I still here...
Went away on my eldest daughters Hen Weekend ... had the most fabby time ever.... Italian meal on the Friday, followed by boogie woogie oogie... couple of clubs... and lots of stag parties .. wayhey.. will add a few piccies. ! .. (not the unsensored ones thou, incase anyone is of nervous disposition) lol
Saturday, Reverse steering, no.. n ot backwards... but left is right, and right is left... or as we sorted the code of.... (between us and the 'instructor' ).... to me, to you, to you... noo to me, or was it to you??? lol
Followed by.. QUADS... we ALL so want one... fabby... I had a bit of trouble remembering not to go WITH IT... but against it.... previous bike rider... lol... then up and down hills, riding horses come in useful there.. lol leaning back and forth at correct times. !
Then onto Clay pidgeon shooting.. youngest daughter turned out to be a dab hand at this and a fine crack shot... bit worrying lol... me.... hit loads..... grass, dandelions, blue flowers... ... pidgeons NONE lol...
Then for the finalie paint balling !!!! NOw any NORMAL 51 year old with a bad back would have said at this point... I DONT THINK SO... however.... im not normal.... and not wanting to miss out on anything... took part..... in the pouring rain.... and up and down VERY Slippery slopes
........... yep you guessed it... MAN DOWN.. or in this case... woman... (still i never got hit by the paint balls ) lol.... i fell heavily.. and thought it hurt.... a lot.... however.. soldiered on... went out clubbing that night after fabby indian meal... but.... not much dancing for me !!! fell off kerb after a few too many lemo's... lol ... got home... to... one very swollen ankle..... bad back.. (worse than normal by heaps)... and....
up hospital yesterday to find I either got torn ligaments in groin or ... broken broken in your nether regions ! ... or there abouts lol
yep im in pain lots of..... but... today finally managed to make two cards.....
one is for a SU challenge.. that I am in the ten of... and the other was for my daughter and son in law for wedding...
SU card went ok...
wedding card fabby... or so I thought... until a friend pointed out a spelling error.... yep Im swearing... heaps.... so tomorrow will have to try and rectify that !!!! or start again... grrr.
so... for now.. book above to read and one solitary card to view lol....xxx

3 comments:

PeeJay said...

Great story J but you really don't have to keep me company with the leg/hip/groin problem. Mind you, I'm nearly 4 months down the road on that one now ....
Card - lovely. Cute image and, as I'm honoured, I've seen the other one which is totally gorgeous, spelling mistake or no - *LOL*

Debs said...

OMG I`d love to have done all that but I`m not so sure I could have managed it all, no wonder you`re in pain now lol

Norma x said...

Well Jackie,you all look like you were having a fabby time.
You well,i think you're a gluten for punishment.LOL
Seriously though i hope your pain eases very soon

Norma x