Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2009

another Happy Flippin Christmas.


oooooh guess what i got from SU this month!!... I blame Jak of course, for showing me the rollargraph wheels.... sooo effective.. so with the snowflake one, I done a background for this Flippin Christmas card... ... didnt think it needed much else... as enough going on everywhere else. I added lots of sparkleys (not that you can see them)... mini diamonds, glitter pens, glue and glitter lol... but.. tried to no t OVERDO it.. well every xmas card got to have a bit of bling !!!!! lol... hey cant wait to use the wheels more... and cant wait to show you the last card ... as it just goes to show, you just dont have to add much at all to finish a card off.... these really are fabby sheets... and I will defo be using more of them myself this year.. takes all the hard work out of it..


No comments: