Followers

Monday 11 May 2009

Nice and simple...ish


The reason I saying simple is cos I only used one backing paper, and minimum embellies, as the backingpaper so busy, I didnt think this card needed anything else, I liked it just the way it was, not put a sentiment on it, as leaving blank inside. ... have three half baked cards on the go, so hopefully tomorrow I will put at least one on here.. not my normal stuff, but wanted to prove to self can still do different... lol.. ... but as I said they are only half done at mo, so anything can happen yet. LOL... hope you all had a brill day, and I will be back tomorrow with something else.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Aaaaawwww so cute ! Love the colours.

Love Karen xxx

My'scardcorner said...

Its lovely Jackie love the backing paper :0)

Norma said...

Gorgeous,the colours are brill and that backing paper, wow

Norma x