Followers

Saturday 9 May 2009

New JS papers yummy



Got a beautiful pad of papers from JS, couldnt wait to use them, so the main backing sheet is from the pad, rest from stash, found this little tilda in my box of stamped up images.. and oooh where did those spotty flowers come from I wonder ??? the things that fall into a basket when you not looking... LOL
Pink Gem Designs are looking for a new DT member, if anyone wants to take a look, and omgoodness she has some FABULOUS stamps .... check out the baby ones... .I SOOO need those.. lol Had this blog on my side bar link for as long as can remember, but not popped by for a while.. so glad I have now.... well maybe not actually, cos thats even more stamps to go on my wish list now.... LOL..
Right Im away to my craft room to make some more mess... will catch up with you later.. have a good day.. xx

2 comments:

Greta said...

She's very cute & I loooove the backing paper. x

My'scardcorner said...

Cut card Jackie and have to agree I love those backing papers lovely summer colours :0)