Followers

Saturday 4 April 2009

Just when you thought it was safe


LOL... Im here... just, by skin of teeth, with a card for you. Well I didnt want to let you down now did I ! LOL... very quick card, as already had the image painted up, and wanted to try out another variation of the wow card.. ish... with a twist... (that be the colouring in of the SK image then) hehe...
have straightened out the flower since photo, (glue not dry, thankfully), so that the dangly, dangles.... well much better than it did.
one of my most fav images... and I know I use it a lot, and Im sorry for that, but it was painted up ready to go.... so.. without further ado.... here you go, Card for the Day . I havent added a sentiment as yet, but will do... another day xxx I have made others today, but you have to wait !!!!!!... keep watching this space .... !!!!!!! :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

jackie that is absolutely gorgeous
love the colours
chrisa x

Dawn Loring said...

Jackie such unusual colours but I love the combination and all the more striking for being wow

Anonymous said...

Its lovely Jackie
Myrax

Norma x said...

its gorgeous Jackie, love it

Norma x

Merry said...

This is a lovely card.

Wellnifty said...

Gorgeous card

Chris x