Followers

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Do you remember the tut?



NO.. not King Tut... LOL..
The tuturial that I did for painting.. well this is the finished result. ..
Had to make a very quick card this morning, to say thank you, and remembered I had some finished images.. this being one of them obviously.
This is quite a plain card for me of late, lol... but I did have to make it very quickly.. thats my excuse..and Im sticking to it , lol and I thought it would make a nice change.
Right now back to what I was doing... will catch you later, with maybe another card... if I remove myself from the keyboard !!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it`s lovely jackie
and congratulations on winning
the challenge
chrisa x

Toni said...

:P its fab Jackie hugs Toni

Anonymous said...

I love the card. Image is so cute and pretty. Lovely card Jackie, but wouldn't expect any less would I from you.

Trace x

Anonymous said...

Nice one Jackie. She's so cute and I love the colours.

Anonymous said...

Cute card Jackie love it
Myrax

Joanie said...

It's a lovely card Jackie, I love the image so cute.
Joanie xxxx

Anonymous said...

personally i think you should rush more fo your cards if this is the outcome. ITs lovely.. well done
not plain.. minimalist.. which is a good thing in this case..H xx

Karen said...

Stunning card Jackie. Very pretty.

Love Karen xxx